We welcome your comments, questions and feedback on on our blog, but we have a few rules you should be familiar with.
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest from the Fairfax County Park Authority. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, the Park Authority reserves the right to delete submissions that:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Clearly off topic
6. Advocate illegal activity
7. Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
8. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personally identifiable medical information
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Fairfax County Park Authority or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Fairfax County Park Authority Public Information Office.
Please note: Fairfax County is not responsible for the advertisements you may see on individual blog posts. These advertisements do not reflect the opinions and position of the Fairfax County government or its officers and employees.